What Personal Information we collect?
Information we may collect from you when you place an order on our website, or otherwise interact with us in person, includes:
- You name
- Your billing address
- Your shipping address
- Your payment information, such as your credit/debit card number
- Your email
- Your phone number
This information is referred to internally as "Identity, Contact & Order Information."
Information we may automatically collect when you interact with our website includes:
- Your IP address
- Information from cookies
- Information about your computer or device, such as browser type
- Information about how you use our website, such as which pages were viewed, the length of time they were view for, and links with which you interacted.
This information is referred to internally as "Device & Usage Information." "Contact & Order Information" and "Device & Usage Information" together make up your Personal Information.
How do we collect your personal information?
Your Identity, Contact & Order Information, or elements thereof, is provided by you to us when:
- You place an order on our website
- You communicate with us by email, by phone, or in person for the purpose of making queries, complaints or orders
- You create an account
Your Device & Usage Information is gathered automatically when you interact with our website, using cookies and similar technology.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your Personal Information to:
- Fulfil any orders placed through our website
- Arrange for delivery or returns of purchases
- Arrange booked tours and other events
- Communicate with you
- Screen orders for possible risk or fraud
- Generate analytics with a view to improving our business, marketing, and website
- Provide information and advertising for our products and services (in line with any preferences you have shared with us)
With whom do we share your personal information?
As a rule, we only share your Personal Information with third parties to the extent required to carry out our own business activities and fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, such a fulfilling an order you have placed with us. Selected third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information may include:
- Business partners, suppliers, and contractors such as payment gateway providers, transaction processors, and delivery services.
- Analytics and search engine providers.
Please note that certain third parties will have their own privacy policies which apply to any Personal Information we are required to provide them in order to use their services. We recommend that you read their privacy policies so you are aware of how they will handle your Personal Information.
Additionally, we may disclose or share your Personal Information to comply with any legal obligations we may be presented with, such as a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive and hold. We may also disclose or share information with a third party in order to protect our rights, property, safety, and customers.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties for use outside of our own business activities.
How long do we retain your Personal Information?
We retain your Personal Information for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have to maintain records for tax purposes, any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g., your consent, the performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business).
How do we secure your Personal Information?
We follow industry best practice and take all reasonable precautions to ensure that your Personal Information is not lost, misused, improperly accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, please note that no transmission of data over the internet is ever completely secure.
What are your rights with regards to your Personal Information?
You have the following rights with respect any Personal Information we hold about you:
- To access your information and know what precisely we hold
- To receive information about how your information is used
- To receive a legible copy of your information
- To have your information corrected or completed
- To object to the use of your information
- To restrict the use of your information
- To withdraw your consent for use of your information
- To have your information deleted
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory body
Please see the contact information below if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Do we collect sensitive information?
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as 'sensitive personal information', such as gender; sex; racial or ethnic origin; biometric information; or political philosophical, or religious beliefs. Please do not submit sensitive personal information about yourself to us.
Questions and contact information